By Tony Panyako
UNIVERSITY OF MARRIAGE FINAL YEAR MATHS Examination.
Time: 3Hrs 30MINS
ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS
ALL QUESTIONS CARRY EQUAL MARKS
- You bought a phone for your girlfriend and she gave it to her boyfriend. Using trigonometric identities, derive a general formula for this type of love. (20 marks)
- You’re dating around 15 ladies and every lady is demanding for a Samsung Galaxy and an iPhone 6S
(A). Use your graph to estimate your future poverty (5marks)
(B). Plot the percentage shame against volume of apologies to your family members. (5 Marks)
- You are what-sapping and face-booking other people’s wives/husband yet you don’t want to see your wife/husband on the social network.
Calculate the Percentage Error in your thinking capacity. (20 marks)
- You are a civil servant, your wife is a petty trader, your combined householdincome is less than N1,000,000.
- Your daughter who is awaiting WASSCE result is using iPhone 6s and Samsung Galaxy worth N700,000 each. Calculate the Percentage of your Parental Negligence. (20 marks)
- You’re a married woman and you have dated 20 guys with hard labor, use the law of diminishing Return to calculate the substance that will be left for your husband to enjoy. (20 marks)
- You can’t give your wife N10,000 for a pot of soup, but you spend over N50,000 in bars and restaurant.
Calculate the radius of your stupidity take π=3.142 (20 marks)
BEST OF LUCK!
Your Time Starts Now. But remember to share to all your friends because the question papers are not many to go round.