Have you been in a situation where you have a question or questions, not to anyone but to a super being, the one who made you, your parents, the world or the situation you are in?
In that case, these are some of answers Children aged between 6 and 11 gave on the question: “What question will you ask God if you were to write to Him?”
- Why did God allow the children of Israel to travel a long time without their parents?
- How many languages do you speak?
- How is it possible to listen to so many prayers at the same time?
- Why do I feel bad if I do something wrong?
- Why does my Father love me?
- Are you a man or a woman?
- Why do you let people die?
- I can’t wait to grow up and do anything I want!
- It must be very hard to love everybody in the whole world. I find it hard to love my whole family, and we are only 4.
- Of all the people who work for you, I like Noah and David, the best.
- I got the highest marks in my class, but I didn’t try my best. Is that wrong?
- How are we supposed to share when we have so little?
- Why is Sunday school on Sunday? I thought it was supposed to be our day of rest.
- Why do I have to brush my teeth?
- Who draws the lines around the countries
What are some of your questions? Leave your take on the comments section.